If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- If you are traveling or injured and would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60, or 90 day period.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. However, the right to cancel is not absolute and will be subject to the terms of your individual membership agreement.
- If you have a month to month membership agreement, your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable
- If you have a 6 or 12 month membership agreement, cancellations made prior to fulfilling your contract will incur an early cancellation fee equal to the difference between your rate and the standard month-to-month rate for the time you have been getting your discount per the contract.
- Agreements are auto renewed unless the MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FORM is submitted to us at least 30 days prior to your scheduled auto renewal.
- If you are grandfathered into a month-to-month contract, there is no contract term, however, 30 days notice via submission of the MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FORM must be made prior to your next scheduled billing date for membership cancellation.